Monday, July 18, 2016

Overstimulated is the new Orange

Great Cast!
A few weeks ago, I saw Natasha Lyonne on Late Night with Stephen Colbert, and I decided to watch a few episodes of Orange is the New Black. Well, that was about three weeks ago, and I have now watched FIFTY-TWO episodes. I am screaming inside. This was quite an experience. I am a sort of "immersive" type. When I see a drama, I go through what the characters go through. As a child I would leave a Tarzan movie as Tarzan.

Suffice it to say, I have been overstimulated, and I am so relieved I finally finished the four seasons of OITNB. Thank God there will not be another season for a year or so! I have to go take an epsom salt bath and do breathing exercises, and try to find my authentic self.

On the bright side, the writing, direction and acting is superb. I love these characters, and the reason I got hooked was I had to know what happened to them next, episode after episode.

I have to take a break before I see Mr. Robot. I have two new episodes, but I am an emotional wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment